Hmmm, when was the last time you got to meet one-on-one with a corporate representative who is interested in your product or service?
Imagine getting selected for a MatchMaker Meeting with a major corporation and getting 15 minutes to pitch your product or service… Interested??
We have a golden opportunity for you!
Go for the Greens Conference Business Development Conference for Women
September 19-21, 2013
Disney’s Board Walk Inn
The Go for the Greens Conference has a MatchMaker event during the conference and the following corporations will be participating:
- Disney Parks and Resorts
- Duke Energy
- Ernst & Young
- Florida Blue
- Florida Department of Transportation
- General Dynamics
- JM Family Enterprises
- Moffitt Cancer
- Progress Energy
The process is simple:
- Register for the conference: www.goforthegreens.org
- Fill out the MatchMaker application form
- Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the instructions
- We will send the application to the corporations listed above and they will let us know who they want to meet.
- When you get the happy news that you have been selected, you’ll want to attend a webinar on how to prepare for the meeting where you will get tips and ideas on how to best present your product or service
- Get ready for your 15 minutes of fame!
The best thing about the MatchMaker meetings? It’s an opportunity for you to establish a relationship with someone in the corporation who could become your champion and referral source.
I hope to see you there–And I hope to count your company in the ranks of the successful matches that led to contracts!
Questions? Contact me at email@example.com